12 July @ 2:30pm BST / 9:30am EDT
Compliance Science and ComplyPort, together with Intersol Global are excited to announce a partnered webinar on Whistleblowing in 2016. The discussion will aim to give Compliance Managers a transatlantic perspective on the state of whistleblowing in 2016 and share some insights on what the regulators are looking for and how compliance teams can respond.
The discussion will include:
- How MAR will affect whistleblowing and the practices surrounding it
- UK vs. EU vs. US approach
- The SEC stance
- The FCA / PRA stance
- Possible conflicts of interest
- Case studies of the impact of whistleblowing on individuals and the firm
- Clear guidance for compliance teams faced with a whistleblowing case
We are thrilled to announce our three expert speakers: Ronald Gould, Chairman, Compliance Science Ltd., Paul Grainger, CEO, ComplyPort and Ian Hynes, CEO, Intersol Global.