ComplySci Europe’s Chairman, Ronald Gould, was featured in Compliance Monitor on September 7, 2016, discussing the impacts of Brexit on the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR), released 3 July 2016. Ronald also provides a deeper dive into what the MAR is, who and what it applies to, what the key requirements are and some actionable advise for firms that must comply. To read the full article on the Compliance Monitor site, CLICK HERE.
- Understanding the SEC OCIE’s Focus on Trading Activities
- Is Your Firm in Compliance with Pay-to-Play Rules?
- Is Your Firm Ready for the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SMCR)?
- The Current Status of Ethics, Values and Compliance – Our Takeaways from Convercent and Ethisphere’s CECO Survey
- Disasters and Risk: The Role of Compliance in Business Continuity Planning