Join Our TeamAmbitious, Passionate and Always Improving. ComplySci's Innovators are Changing the Face of Compliance
What We’re About:
Headquartered in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, ComplySci is one of the leading providers of regulatory technologies (RegTech). ComplySci provides strategic governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) solutions to the financial services and professional services community.
The ComplySci Platform is an innovative risk management and compliance SaaS solution used by over 1,100 institutions globally to proactively identify risks and manage complex regulatory and compliance challenges. We combine web-based compliance technology with the industry’s highest quality data to help protect firms from reputational damage and revenue loss from non-compliant activities. What sets us apart is our outstanding product, focus on data quality, deep domain expertise and award winning customer service.
At ComplySci, we want to create an environment that allows our talented people to grow. We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental, life, and a great working atmosphere.
Benefits Offered by ComplySci:
- Enhanced Medical Plan
- Enhanced Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Plan
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Peer-to-Peer Recognition Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Onsite Meals, Snacks and Beverages
- Transportation and Parking FSA
Where We Are:
Customer Success Representative / Account Management
ComplySci is a rapidly growing technology firm and we’re looking for recent college grads to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Success Team manages all aspects of our customer relationships including initial onboarding and ongoing support. Our Customer Success Representatives are responsible for helping drive adoption and engagement of our SaaS product and maintaining client satisfaction.
Successful Candidates for this role:
- will have an innate interest in software and starting their career in a dynamic technology start-up environment
- have an interest in Financial Services and /or Compliance
- have a passion for customer service and client satisfaction
- have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- enjoy working as part of a team, but also are self-starters
- have very strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- are comfortable working with large data sets
- Perform set-up and configurations within the ComplySci platform to get new clients up and running
- Review and interpret data received from various sources, identifying any discrepancies in data received and translating it for accurate upload into the ComplySci platform
- Prioritize incoming client support cases in high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Manage support case details in case tracking system
- Respond to client questions and troubleshoot client issues
- Daily interaction with our Technical Support and Product Development teams to respond to and represent our clients’ needs, both immediate and long-term
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-3 years of work experience
- Major in Finance or Economics is a plus
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks, and prioritize multiple projects
- Experience in a phone and email customer support role is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com (or other CRM systems), SaaS technology, software support is a plus
Senior Manager, Product Marketing
ComplySci is a VC-backed SaaS company forging the future of RegTech (regulatory technologies). Our global governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) solutions helps more than 1,100 financial services and professional services institutions proactively identify risks and manage complex regulatory and compliance challenges. We have been selected by some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and brokers to be their partner and are looking for amazing people to join our growing team!
Our Marketing team is seeking a seasoned product marketing manager to help us drive the growth and expansion of our next generation ComplySci platform. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will have a front row seat in defining and communicating the value of our ComplySci platform to audiences internally and externally. You will be responsible for capturing market and customer insight and using that to influence our positioning and marketing strategy, messaging and to drive engagement and adoption by influencing marketing and sales campaigns across a variety of channels. Based in our NYC headquarters, this is an opportunity to join our Marketing team at an exciting stage of growth!
What You Will Do
- Track market and competitive developments to define and communicate ComplySci’s positioning and market differentiation.
- Develop Go-to-Market strategies for new product features and manage the product launch cycle, including development of tool kits, materials and training for sales, marketing and customer success teams.
- Translate product/technical concepts into simple, clear language that resonates with customers. Produce content that articulates the value and differentiation of our product, including blog articles, white papers, etc.
- Champion the voice of the customer in internal discussions and ComplySci’s value with customers.
- Leverage research and insight to Influence product development, marketing campaigns and sales enablement.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative insights to understand product adoption, usage, and retention across market segments.
- Build relationships and evangelize our solutions with analysts, journalists, industry thought leaders
- Measure the results of your activities and identify opportunities for improvement.
- 5+ years of success in B2B product marketing or product management, ideally for Saas based solutions
- Solid project manager with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Good communicator in written, verbal and visual communications
- Fintech experience and familiarity with financial services a plus
- Experience with a startup/growth stage company preferred.
- BS in business administration, marketing or scientific/engineering field.
- Integrity — you do the right thing, even in adverse circumstances.
- Team player — you are able to build trusted relationships with key stakeholders
- Hard Work – you take accountability for results and consistently deliver on commitments.
- Curiosity – you ask questions and explore new ideas and perspectives.
- Growth mindset – you seek feedback and make constructive efforts to improve/develop.