What is the ComplyConnect Conference & Expo, and why should you add it IMMEDIATELY to your 2022 compliance conference calendar?
This conference is a culmination of efforts, bringing together the regulatory compliance industry in Austin, Texas, this November. Whether you’re a chief compliance officer looking to get insight into industry trends, a compliance professional who needs to update their educational credits or a firm looking to explore compliance technology options, this event has something for you.
Everything you need to know about the ComplyConnect Conference & Expo
Let’s break down the top reasons why you don’t want to miss the first-ever ComplyConnect Conference & Expo.
1. What makes this conference different from the other compliance conferences on my calendar?
The ComplyConnect Conference & Expo is more than just a conference, it’s a unique opportunity to connect with industry peers, leaders in regulatory compliance and expert vendors to discuss and debate the compliance challenges we all face … all while enjoying the breathtaking views and experiences at the Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa.
The event offers unmatched educational sessions and unparalleled access to the resources and support you need to mitigate risk and remain in compliance today and tomorrow.
Bonus! The ComplyConnect Conference & Expo will feature the first annual ComplyConnect Awards. Know an innovator or leader who has helped changed the industry this year? Nominate them today!
2. What happened to the NRS Fall Compliance Conference?
NRS, a ComplySci company, has a legacy of education and expertise in the compliance space. With the introduction of the ComplyConnect Conference & Expo, we are expanding on that legacy to bring our audience the best in education, training and industry insight.
As ComplySci Chief Executive Officer Amy Kadomatsu said, “…although incredibly critical to the long-term success of firms, there are not a lot of opportunities for chief compliance officers and their teams to connect and engage in discussions. The first-ever ComplyConnect Conference and Expo will provide them with a chance to do just that.”
3. What can I expect in Austin?
On Nov. 4, you can expect to take part in:
- Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional (IACCP®) accredited educational sessions designed specifically for compliance professionals, executive leaders and more.
- Discussions led by industry regulators and compliance experts regarding the challenges and risks being faced in today’s regulatory landscape.
- Roundtable topics and workshops that let you dig into the nitty-gritty with a select group of your peers.
- Active compliance analysis exploration with experts to ensure you are prepared for tomorrow’s challenges.
- Exhibitors from top compliance resources, providing you with insight into how their solution can help your program continue to mitigate risk.
- Networking opportunities with industry peers from around the country.
4. Who should attend the ComplyConnect Conference & Expo?
This event has been designed to serve a breadth of compliance professionals, including chief compliance officers, compliance specialists, executives and any other professional serving in a compliance role within a financial organization. The education and technology tracks include sessions for investment advisers, broker-dealers, dual registrants, hedge funds and any other firm subject to Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) regulations.
5. What’s on the agenda?
The agenda is packed with sessions designed to provide attendees with insight into industry trends, regulatory developments and tactical advice to meet new compliance challenges. Sessions include topics such as:
- Perspectives from the regulators.
- Living with the new investment adviser marketing rule.
- Regulatory examinations.
- SEC proposed rule: cybersecurity.
6. Where can I register for this compliance conference?
Registration is open! Visit complyconnectexpo.com to learn more and register today!