Who We Are
ComplySci is a SaaS company forging the future of RegTech (regulatory technologies). Our global governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) solutions helps more than 1,100 financial services and professional services institutions proactively identify risks and manage complex regulatory and compliance challenges. We have been selected by some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and brokers to be their partner and are looking for amazing people to join our growing team
We are looking for
ComplySci is growing! We are looking for a motivated and skilled individual for a Full time Accounts Receivable position with someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment and can multi-task in a growing finance department. This role will require ownership of all aspects of the invoicing and collections process, as well as other general accounting duties. It is a hands on role.
- Prepare and send invoices to clients
- Answer billing questions via email or calls
- Follow up on open / past due invoices
- Match payments to corresponding invoice
- Perform accounting ad-hoc assignments as needed
- Assist with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary
- Detailed-oriented individual
- Proficient with QuickBooks and experience with Intacct is a plus
- MS Excel a plus
- 2+ years’ experience
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Why you’ll thrive at ComplySci
- Our offices speak to who we are – transparent, collaborative, and full of energy:
- Located in NoMad/Herald Square surrounded by great food, entertainment, shopping, multiple transportation points, and much more!
- Fully stocked office with snacks, cold brew on tap and Happy Hour Fridays
- Bi-weekly catered lunches with the entire office, with Bagel Mondays and Pizza Fridays every other week
At ComplySci, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it and its benefit to our employees, our products, and our community. ComplySci is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!