This is a full-time time position with a fast-growing, highly successful Fin-Tech company based in New York City. This person will work to enhance and extend the functionality of the company’s next generation product. This is a great opportunity to work with a strong team to build intuitive, performant, and scalable Web and Mobile Applications. We are looking for a positive, motivated and team oriented person with experience developing scalable Web applications.
Requirements / Responsibilities
- Develop well designed, testable, and efficient UIs that meet end user needs
- Leverage web application frameworks to improve time to market (ie Vue, Angular, React)
- Establish and adhere to web development and deployment best practices
- Provide guidance via code and design reviews for members of the team
- Create and maintain technical documentation on development processes and code
- Collaborate with team members to plan and execute in an Agile manner
- Collaborate with the Product Manager on new ideas and functionality for the product
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance on functional and performance testing
Our Ideal Candidate
Just like everyone else, we want to hire leaders, who are great team members, love to solve problems and can step up to any challenge.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in CS or a related field, or equivalent work experience. Experience working within an Agile development environment (Scrum)
- Experience with the Microsoft stack including technologies such as C#, .NET, MS Enterprise Library 6.0, MVC models, WCF
- Experience working in Visual Studio, GIT and similar tools
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be highly motivated and self-managed, with a focus on execution and quality
- Full Stack development experience is a plus
- Development with a RESTFUL API is a plus
- Applicants for U.S. based positions with ComplySci must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
About Compliance Science
Compliance Science, Inc. (CSI) provides Governance, Risk Management and Compliance solutions, market validated by over 1000 financial and professional services firms. Led by GRC industry pioneers, we designed our platform to meet a broad range of customers. We combine web-based compliance technology with the industry’s highest quality data to help protect firms from reputational damage and revenue loss from non-compliant activities. What sets us apart is our outstanding product, focus on data quality, deep domain expertise and award winning customer service. For more information: www.complysci.com