This is an internship with a fast-growing, highly successful Fin-Tech company based in New York City. This person will work to enhance and extend company’s next generation product. This is a great opportunity to work with a strong team to build intuitive, performant, and scalable Web Applications. We are looking for a positive, motivated and team oriented person with experience developing scalable Web applications.
- Develop well designed, testable, and efficient UIs that meet end user needs
- Leverage web application frameworks to improve time to market
- Establish and adhere to web development and deployment best practices
- Create and maintain technical documentation on development processes and code
- Collaborate with team members to plan and execute in an Agile manner
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance on functional and performance testing
Our Ideal Candidate
Just like everyone else, we want to hire leaders, who are great team members, love to solve problems and can step up to any challenge.
- Experience with the Microsoft stack including technologies such as C#, .NET, MS Enterprise Library 6.0, MVC models, WCF, APIs
- Experience working in Visual Studio, GIT and similar tools
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be highly motivated
About Compliance Science
Compliance Science, Inc. (CSI) provides Governance, Risk Management and Compliance solutions, market validated by over 1000 financial and professional services firms. Led by GRC industry pioneers, we designed our platform to meet a broad range of customers. We combine web-based compliance technology with the industry’s highest quality data to help protect firms from reputational damage and revenue loss from non-compliant activities. What sets us apart is our outstanding product, focus on data quality, deep domain expertise and award winning customer service. For more information: www.complysci.com