We are looking for a Lead Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
How you’ll contribute to our mission:
- Make phone calls to target financial services prospects with the goals of:
- Building awareness / interest in the ComplySci platform
- Setting up initial sales meetings for Account Executives
- Follow up on emails sent by Account Executives or Marketing
- Schedule meetings for Account Executives at upcoming conferences and hosted events via email or phone
- Consistently log and record each-and-every outreach made, in Salesforce.com
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly phone and email communication goals in accordance with strategic plan
- Correct target account data, including emails, phone numbers and physical addresses
- Occasional research projects as needed
How you’ll know you’re the right fit:
- 1-4 years in a similar role targeting the financial services industry
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous and motivated
- Must be organized and attentive to detail
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent