Who We Are
ComplySci is a SaaS company forging the future of RegTech (regulatory technologies). Our global governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) solutions helps more than 1,100 financial services and professional services institutions proactively identify risks and manage complex regulatory and compliance challenges. We have been selected by some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and brokers to be their partner and are looking for amazing people to join our growing team!
The Special Projects Business Analyst will analyze and deliver more complex business analytics& metrics to support goals and objectives for the assigned area(s) of responsibility. The ideal candidate will act as a resource for stakeholders and provide consultative advice & analytic support to advance growth and profitability initiatives and deliver meaningful business results.
What You Will Do
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Creating scenario based models for business analysis and forecasting
- Conducting meetings and creating presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis around current business needs and presenting findings to senior business stakeholders
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- 1-3 Years of experience in analytics within a fast paced environment, including design & implementation of forward-looking metrics to support & optimize business objectives
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret both internal and external documents and data to create high level decks to present to senior business stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists