Who We Are
ComplySci is a SaaS company forging the future of RegTech (regulatory technologies). Our global governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) solutions helps more than 1,100 financial services and professional services institutions proactively identify risks and manage complex regulatory and compliance challenges. We have been selected by some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and brokers to be their partner and are looking for amazing people to join our growing team!
A customer support representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
What You Will Do
- Perform set-up and configurations within the ComplySci platform to get new clients up and running
- Review and interpret data received from various sources, identifying any discrepancies in data received and translating it for accurate upload into the ComplySci platform
- Prioritize incoming client support cases in high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Manage support case details in case tracking system
- Respond to client questions and troubleshoot client issues
- Daily interaction with our Technical Support and Product Development teams to respond to and represent our clients’ needs, both immediate and long-term
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-3 years of work experience
- Major in Finance or Economics is a plus
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks, and prioritize multiple projects
- Experience in a phone and email customer support role is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com (or other CRM systems), SaaS technology, software support is a plus