This is a full-time time position with a fast-growing, highly successful Fin-Tech company based in New York City. This person will work to enhance and extend the functionality of the company’s next generation product. This is a great opportunity to work with a strong team to build intuitive, performant, and scalable Web and Mobile Applications. We are looking for a positive, motivated and team oriented person with experience developing scalable Web applications.
How you’ll contribute to our mission:
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases in a cloud based environment
- Design efficient ETL processes to allow for integration of data from disparate sources
- Assist in developing data APIs to support analytical and AI/ML workflows
- Establish and adhere to database development and deployment best practices
- Provide guidance via code and design reviews for members of the team
- Create and maintain technical documentation on development processes and code
- Collaborate with team members to plan and execute in an Agile manner
- Collaborate with the Product Manager on new ideas and functionality for the product
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance on functional and performance testing
How you’ll know you’re the right fit:
Just like everyone else, we want to hire leaders, who are great team members, love to solve problems and can step up to any challenge.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in CS or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of database development and design experience with SQL Server
- Strong programming experience in the Microsoft stack including technologies such as SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS technologies
- Experience working with unstructured data stores (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, HDFS)
- Experience working within an Agile development environment (Scrum)
- Experience working in Visual Studio, GIT and similar tools
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be highly motivated and self-managed, with a focus on execution and quality
- Full Stack development experience is a plus
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, bonus, as well as a benefits package including medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, paid time off and a 401K plan.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with ComplySci must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.