Who We Are
ComplySci is a SaaS company forging the future of RegTech (regulatory technologies). Our global governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) solutions helps more than 1,100 financial services and professional services institutions proactively identify risks and manage complex regulatory and compliance challenges. We have been selected by some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and brokers to be their partner and are looking for amazing people to join our growing team!
The GM – EMEA at ComplySci will be based in our London office and report to the Chief Revenue Officer of ComplySci. The GM is a player-coach responsible for generating revenue above quota with financial institutions in the EMEA region and for being the champion of ComplySci’s European growth strategy. The GM – EMEA is also responsible for managing a small but fast growing European team of Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing professionals. The GM EMEA will also lead and coach a team of enterprise and SMB account executives to help develop target account strategies, acquire new customers within their defined territory, and meet or exceed their individual quotas.
This is a fast-paced environment with ambitious targets and a very consultative sales process. Be prepared to uncover business pains, articulate ROI and deliver customized product demonstrations to help prospects understand the importance of embracing the digital revolution in global compliance management.
What you will do
- Be responsible for achieving a quarterly firmwide EMEA sales quota
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face, which can be solved with effective compliance management strategies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Become an expert at using ComplySci’s software
- Quarterback the resources needed to acquire customers and to support ComplySci’s expanding operations in Europe
- Accurately forecast ComplySci’s EMEA sales within 90%
- Bring thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance ComplySci’s values, culture, and vision for the future.
- 10+ years’ experience in a sales leadership roles with high success-rate
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with C-Level executives
- Formal sales training: Consultative-selling style and Solution-Selling training strongly preferred
- High ethical standards and values consistent with ours: hard work, integrity & team player
- Experience from a startup / early stage company is preferred
- Financial services experience is highly preferred