Who We Are
ComplySci is a SaaS company forging the future of RegTech (regulatory technologies). Our global governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) solutions helps more than 1,100 financial services and professional services institutions proactively identify risks and manage complex regulatory and compliance challenges. We have been selected by some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and brokers to be their partner and are looking for amazing people to join our growing team
The Implementations manager will lead the deployment of implementation and migration projects for our clients while contributing several key deliverables to the project including an implementation timeline, schedule and overall management of successful job completion. The Implementation and Migration Manager will work with key stakeholders to resolve issues that impede customer and project success. The Implementation and Migration Manager has sufficient latitude to exercise a wide degree of creativity in performing this role and will work to streamline the setup process for new clients coming on board.
What You Will Do
- Lead the implementation of select new client accounts or new business with existing clients from business award of multi-modal services through implementation and ramp up to steady state service delivery.
- Partner with Sales and Account Management acting as the primary set of extra hands shepherding the client through the implementation life cycle.
- Define and structure total scope of awarded business, and create an implementation project plan ensuring client and internal teams across sales, account management, planning & operations, carrier relations, procurement, fulfillment, technical and other teams a scoped to execute.
- Own the readiness to serve and implementation project critical path to deliver to client as sold.
- Continuously drive and adapt the plan to new realities and findings to optimize for service level and quality for the client while establishing and implementing executable, efficient and universal internal and external solutions.
- Develop implementation plans with the respective procurement and operations teams to execute on awarded business
- Confirm with internal procurement teams to that respective contracts, agreements and requirements are signed and fully executed.
- Summarize and report out on implementation program status to leadership (commercial, business, and operational) highlighting any risks or barriers to success.
- 5+ years’ experience in leading customer-facing organizations
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills