Who We Are
ComplySci is a SaaS company forging the future of RegTech (regulatory technologies). Our global governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) solutions helps more than 1,100 financial services and professional services institutions proactively identify risks and manage complex regulatory and compliance challenges. We have been selected by some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and brokers to be their partner and are looking for amazing people to join our growing team
Implementation Specialist assists external clients in the implementation of technical systems, software, hardware or solutions. Evaluates client needs, develops configurations that support business processes. Being an Implementation Specialist defines and executes on delivery and implementation plans. Tests and troubleshoots final system setups. Additionally, the Implementation Specialist provides training and end-user support during and after the implementation process.
What You Will Do
- Manage and lead multiple on boarding projects simultaneously; setting expectations, priorities, timeline, and managing the overall customer on boarding journey.
- Assist in developing a proactive implementation model that focuses on maximizing the clients’ success.
- Identify customer needs and goals and provide optimal configuration and best practice recommendations for a successful implementation.
- Manage ongoing client communications and documentation during implementation and share status updates with internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead and schedule customer training via telephone and web conferencing tools to new and existing customers.
- Use first hand customer knowledge for improvements in products, services, and processes and gain the trust and respect of the customer.
- Identify and escalate system enhancement opportunities to the internal Product Team.
- Work cross functionally to transition and hand off customers to the Customer Success team.
- Other tasks or duties as assigned, needed or requested.
- 1-3 years’ experience in customer service, client instruction, or project management with a combination of education and work experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience working with CRMs (preferably Salesforce), web conferencing (Zoom), and SaaS (Software as a Service) products
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Excellent Customer Service skills with a strong customer-driven personality that takes ownership of issues and follows through to completion strong written and communication and interpersonal skills