We are looking for a creative, results driven marketer to manage ComplySci’s product and events marketing. We are looking for an individual to take on a leadership role within our small, hands-on team to create a best-in-class product marketing function and help us navigate the evolving landscape of marketing events. The duties of this position will include:
How you’ll contribute to our mission:
- Become the in-house expert in all aspects of the ComplySci platform and all product functions and market segments.
- Develop a deep understanding of our Ideal Customer Profile and how our product serves this profile.
- Use your knowledge to create external and internal product assets (including sales enablement materials, external marketing materials and campaigns) that clearly outline the ComplySci product value and position the company as the leader in our space, particularly for Alternatives firms in financial services.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with the product and GTM teams and act as the liaison between both.
- Support GTM teams (Marketing, Sales, BDRs, Training) with regular product updates, competitive analysis and market insights.
- Research and analyze external market information, including market trends, competitor offerings, product specifications, and compliance market trends and use findings to help guide the direction and activities of the department.
- Provides expert direction and product/market insight to marketing staff members throughout projects and campaigns.
- Develop a “new normal” virtual/hybrid prospect and client event strategy and track event budgets, expenses, KPI’s and ROI
- Manage internal events, including sales kick-off and coordinate with HR on engaging employee events
- Track marketing strategy results closely and create detailed reports with data analysis and other feedback and adjust marketing plans as needed in response to data.
- Work with creative freelancers to direct and execute branding ideas, copy, graphic designs, and promotional materials in appropriate media channels.
- Contribute to our brand marketing efforts as the in-house product marketing expert through select awards, PR, and social media channels.
How you’ll know you’re the right fit:
Just like everyone else, we want to hire leaders, who are great team members, love to solve problems and can step up to any challenge.
- Significant and relevant marketing experience preferably in the B2B technology space and/or experience in compliance or financial services marketing
- Excellent written, verbal communication and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail, grace under pressure and adherence to our company values:
- Team Before Ego
- How Can I Help?
- Hungry For More
- Ability to work in a high-performance culture while juggling various projects
- Organized and strong attention to detail
- Hands-on and execution oriented
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects