Who We Are
ComplySci is a SaaS company forging the future of RegTech (regulatory technologies). Our global governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) solutions helps more than 1,100 financial services and professional services institutions proactively identify risks and manage complex regulatory and compliance challenges. We have been selected by some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and brokers to be their partner and are looking for amazing people to join our growing team!
The Product Designer role is a full-time time position on the Product Management team of a fast-growing, highly successful financial technology company based in New York City. We’re looking for a designer to drive user experience interaction design for our industry leading SaaS based platform.
As an ideal candidate for this role, you approach design holistically, tackling everything from user research initiatives to high fidelity design deliverables with equal enthusiasm.
What you will do
- Create design deliverables (low and high fidelity) for a mobile responsive web site.
- Conduct user research to support design decisions on client products and internal initiatives.
- Synthesize business needs alongside our product managers and developers to create meaningful user experiences for our users
- Know when to create the right documentation for the task at hand, whether it’s a quick sketch on a whiteboard, an annotated wireframe that a developer can run with, or a high fidelity mockup
- Design and conduct small and medium scale usability tests and other UX research activities
- Use prototypes as your primary canvas for communicating ideas both internally and externally.
- 4-6 years experience turning complex problems into engaging user experiences
- Ability to articulate your ideas to internal stakeholders and customers using low and high fidelity mediums like sketches, wireframes, and prototypes
- You are generally comfortable with a number of different prototyping tools, and able to apply the correct one for the task at hand.
- You are comfortable switching between interaction and visual design as needed.