Who We Are
ComplySci is a SaaS company forging the future of RegTech (regulatory technologies). Our global governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) solutions helps more than 1,100 financial services and professional services institutions proactively identify risks and manage complex regulatory and compliance challenges. We have been selected by some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and brokers to be their partner and are looking for amazing people to join our growing team!
This Product Manager role is a full-time time position on the Product Management team of a fast-growing, highly successful financial technology company based in New York City. This person will contribute to the delivery of the company’s next generation product. We are looking for a positive, motivated and team-oriented person with excellent product management and interpersonal skills.
What you will do
- Translate product objectives into clear and actionable user stories
- Work closely with engineering and quality assurance to solve user problems
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience in order to improve it
- Validate hypotheses through mockups and user testing
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and user impact
- Drive product launches by coordinating and communicating with various stakeholders
- Evangelize the product to build awareness and understanding
- Be the voice of the user throughout the software development process.
- Strong experience working in an Agile environment
- Collaborative, with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- 3-5 years of product management experience focusing on web and / or mobile offerings
- A proven track record of shepherding products from idea all the way through post launch.
- Highly motivated and self-managed, with a focus on execution and quality
- A willingness to adapt to changing business goals and employ creative thinking to solve problems
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Management, Finance, or a related field.
- Financial industry experience is preferred; experience with Compliance workflows is a very strong plus.