Who We Are
ComplySci is a SaaS company forging the future of RegTech (regulatory technologies). Our global governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) solutions helps more than 1,100 financial services and professional services institutions proactively identify risks and manage complex regulatory and compliance challenges. We have been selected by some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and brokers to be their partner and are looking for amazing people to join our growing team!
Our Marketing team is seeking a seasoned product marketing manager to help us drive the growth and expansion of our next generation ComplySci platform. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will have a front row seat in defining and communicating the value of our ComplySci platform to audiences internally and externally. You will be responsible for capturing market and customer insight and using that to influence our positioning and marketing strategy, messaging and to drive engagement and adoption by influencing marketing and sales campaigns across a variety of channels. Based in our NYC headquarters, this is an opportunity to join our Marketing team at an exciting stage of growth!
What You Will Do
- Track market and competitive developments to define and communicate ComplySci’s positioning and market differentiation.
- Develop Go-to-Market strategies for new product features and manage the product launch cycle, including development of tool kits, materials and training for sales, marketing and customer success teams.
- Translate product/technical concepts into simple, clear language that resonates with customers. Produce content that articulates the value and differentiation of our product, including blog articles, white papers, etc.
- Champion the voice of the customer in internal discussions and ComplySci’s value with customers.
- Leverage research and insight to Influence product development, marketing campaigns and sales enablement.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative insights to understand product adoption, usage, and retention across market segments.
- Build relationships and evangelize our solutions with analysts, journalists, industry thought leaders
- Measure the results of your activities and identify opportunities for improvement.
- 5+ years of success in B2B product marketing or product management, ideally for Saas based solutions
- Solid project manager with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Good communicator in written, verbal and visual communications
- Fintech experience and familiarity with financial services a plus
- Experience with a startup/growth stage company preferred.
- BS in business administration, marketing or scientific/engineering field.
- Integrity — you do the right thing, even in adverse circumstances.
- Team player — you are able to build trusted relationships with key stakeholders
- Hard Work – you take accountability for results and consistently deliver on commitments
- Curiosity – you ask questions and explore new ideas and perspectives.
- Growth mindset – you seek feedback and make constructive efforts to improve/develop.