Who We Are
ComplySci is a SaaS company forging the future of RegTech (regulatory technologies). Our global governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) solutions helps more than 1,100 financial services and professional services institutions proactively identify risks and manage complex regulatory and compliance challenges. We have been selected by some of the largest hedge funds, private equity firms and brokers to be their partner and are looking for amazing people to join our growing team!
This is a full time position in our London office. ComplySci is looking for a looking highly motivated and talented Pre-Sales Engineer. This role will be instrumental in ensuring customer success with ComplySci products primarily in the Global Investment Banking (FS) sector and will provide technical leadership at all stages of the sales cycle.
What You Will Do
- Build relationships and trust with key technical decision makers within assigned accounts mainly in Global Investment Banking (FS) sector, typically within the trading technology & Infrastructure teams who support the trading business owners
- Provide pre-sale technical engineering and implementation support
- Identify and develop opportunities for further integration in the client’s environment
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge and positioning of the company’s products and technologies
- Develop and maintain knowledge on industry trends and competitive products to leverage the sales cycle
- Maintain up-to-date technical information on all Sales opportunities
- Participate in and be involved in applicable industry trade shows and conferences
- Feed back product enhancement and new feature requests to PM (product management)
- Work closely with PM & Support teams on all product related enquiries
- Extensive industry experience including in pre-sales (working as part of a high-tech solution sales team)
- Strong presentation and communication skills (C-level)
- Ambitious to learn new technologies and products to a high degree of detail and expertise
- Highly Sales focused
- Analytical and a good problem solver
- Driven, great attitude, organizational skills and a self starter
- Ability to work effectively in a sales team environment
- Exceptional skills in sales presentation
- Reside in the targeted geography – relationships in Global Investment banks community would be a clear advantage
- Strong business acumen and exceptional organization skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proficient with Salesforce,com and Microsoft Office products.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Experience from a startup / early stage company is preferred.