We are looking for a Sales Trainer to design and deliver educational programs for our sales teams.
Sales Trainer responsibilities include conducting skills gap analyses, preparing learning material and evaluating results after each training session. For this role, you will work closely with our salespeople to identify challenges they face on-the-job and recommend ways to increase productivity.
Ultimately, you will help increase the overall performance of our sales teams and ensure they have the skills to achieve their goals.
How you’ll contribute to our mission:
- Observe team member performance on calls and client communication, providing ongoing coaching, mentoring, and recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct skills gap analyses to identify areas of growth.
- Design training curricula within time and budget constraints
- Produce physical and digital educational material (e.g. videos and case studies)
- Collaborate with sales operations and sales leadership to host bootcamps and ongoing training
- Develop sales performance policies and methods for evaluating performance in a far fashion.
- Establish and maintain formal and informal KPIs to track effectiveness of training programs and initiatives.
- Maintain updated records of training material, curricula and costs
How you’ll know you’re the right fit:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Trainer or similar role in a SaaS environment
- Experience in a sales position is a plus
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities and web-based learning
- Hands-on experience with e-learning platforms
- Excellent organizational skills
- Solid communication and presentation abilities
- BS degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field
- Additional certification in training is a plus