This is a full time position in our New York office. The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree and at least one to three years of selling high transaction volumes of consultative technology solutions. Ideal candidate has had some experience and understanding of the financial services market. This is a fast-paced environment with ambitious targets and a very consultative sales process. Be prepared to uncover business pains, articulate ROI and deliver customized product demonstrations to help prospects understand the importance of embracing the digital revolution in global compliance management.
As an Account Executive, you are responsible to proactively develop new name accounts by identifying and developing customer relationships, providing value, trust, partnership, and the ability to make a difference in our customer’s lives and to their businesses.
How you’ll contribute to our mission:
- Be responsible for achieving a quarterly quota
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face, which can be solved with effective compliance management strategies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Become an expert at using ComplySci’s software
- Quarterback the resources needed to acquire customers
- Accurately forecast your business within 90%
- Work closely with your Lead Development Representative and Marketing to create demand
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
How you’ll know you’re the right fit:
- 1 – 3+ years quota carrying experience in a sales role with high success-rate, preferably SaaS technology
- Evidence that you have consistently been a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 10% of your peers) and / or consistently Over Quota
- Experience developing and maintaining customer relationships in a B2B environment
- Solid experience with SaaS product demonstrations
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with C-Level executives, ability to sell value, negotiating, managing and ccelerating the sell cycle, presentation and demo skills, closing skills, and excellent sales pipeline and forecasting hygiene.
- Formal sales training: Consultative and solution selling strongly preferred.
- Keep abreast of changes in regulatory compliance and finance technology.
- DNA – Ambitious, resilient, persistent, competitive (Goal oriented, optimistic, smart, value added mindset and curious (for both).
- High ethical standards and values consistent with ours: hard work, integrity & team player. Committed to operating with a sense of urgency and a positive winning attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with prospects / customers
- Proficient with Salesforce,com and Microsoft Office products.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Experience from a startup / early stage company is preferred.